I just purchased a booth – now what?
- Stay up to date on the Deadline Checklist and watch for early discounts
- Registration and Hotels open May 1. Click here for registration and housing information.
- Access the Exhibitor Services Manual to purchase booth furnishings and other services online.
What is included in price of my booth?
Your booth includes:
- An 8ft back drape
- 3ft side drapes
- 3 Free Booth Rep Badges per 100 sq. ft
- Pre- and post-convention attendee mailing list
- Free Expo-Only passes (link form) for your customers.
Booth furnishings, carpet, labor, electric, AV, are not included. To purchase these and other items, click on the button below to access the Exhibitor Services Manual.
Exhibitor Services Manual
Are furnishings necessary?
- Carpet in your booth is required. Booth furnishings are your decision.
Can I bring my own furnishings?
- Yes, you are welcome to bring your own carpeting and furnishings.
All carpet must be laid by 2 p.m. Sunday, October 27, 2019 or GES will carpet it for you and you will be charged.
How many badges do I receive?
- You will receive 3 badges per 100 sq ft.
Can I request more badges? If so, at what cost?
- Yes, additional badges may be purchased at Registration for $70 each.
What if I lose my badge?
- The cost to replace a lost badge is $70 and can be purchased at Registration.
When can I set up in the hall?
Move-in Times are:
- Friday, October 25 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday, October 26 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Sunday, October 27 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Is set up on Monday allowed?
- We do not allow any set up on Monday morning. If extenuating circumstances develop, please contact your Expo Manager, Karen Wicker for assistance.
How long can I stay in the hall to set up each day?
- The doors to the hall lock at 4 p.m. You’re welcome to stay later than 4 p.m.; however once you leave for any reason, you will not be allowed back in. Prepare to take all necessary items needed for set up.
How early can I get in?
- You may get on the Expo floor each morning at 8 a.m. A badge will be required for entry.
What is the First-Time Exhibitors Reception? Where is this?
- The First-Time Exhibitor Reception is a chance for all First Timers to meet and be welcomed by the NFDA Expo staff as well as meet and become familiar with some fellow exhibitors from neighboring booths!
- This is held at 5 p.m. on Monday, October 28 in the Tailgate Exchange Area on the expo floor.
How can I stay on top of things?
- The Deadline Checklist is a necessary tool in staying on top of critical due dates and keeping yourself informed of all the expo has to offer. We suggest you review this document early and add all important dates to your outlook calendar. Click here for important deadline information.
Are there additional ways to promote myself/my product?
- The Promotional Opportunities form will explain the various ways to get involved, and get your products a bit more attention. Also, be sure to attend the various parties for networking opportunities! Remember to bring your business cards!
Do you have webinars leading up to the show?
- Yes, we have several. Specifically, you'll want to join us for a review of the GES Exhibitor Services Manual, complete with a Q&A session with the expert. Please watch your emails for the schedule.
What if I run into issues on the floor during convention?
- Please reach out to one of the Expo floor staff in the purple shirts. We’d be more than happy to assist any way we can. You are also welcome to visit the Registration Desk and request one of us stop by your booth.
Is there a dress code when exhibiting?
- There is no set dress code, however always keep in mind it’s important to Dress for Success! Also, it is highly recommended you wear good, comfortable shoes.
Am I allowed to use tools in my booth during setup?
- You’re allowed to use your own ladders and hand tools. If power tools are needed, you need to hire labor.
I need to leave Wednesday morning – can I pack up early?
- No exhibits shall be dismantled or any packing done before the final closing hour of the exposition.
What am I allowed to attend?
- General session and workshop access is included with all Full Convention, Student and Exhibitor Badges. Simply show your badge to gain entry. Expo-only Badges are valid for the exhibit floor only. Visit registration to purchase general session/workshop badges. You must bring both your badge and event ticket for entry into ticketed events.