Take advantage of NFDA’s Membership List Rental* and you’ll benefit from the opportunity to share your message with the key decision makers in funeral service! Enjoy one-time use (per rental) of the NFDA membership list and address your marketing efforts directly to funeral home owners and managers whose names are included in this complete member contact file.
Get started today with the NFDA Membership List Rental Agreement and Order Form!
Options are available to best meet your needs:
|List Rental Option 1 – Mail List Only
Includes member name and mailing address
- Entire membership list $1,500
- Per state $400
|List Rental Option 2 – Mail and Telemarketing Lists
Includes member name, mailing address and phone number
- Entire membership list $2,000
- Per state $500
The National Funeral Directors Association (hereinafter “NFDA”) requires any person or organization requesting to lease an active membership list (hereinafter “List Renter”) to comply with the following terms and conditions of use:
- List Renter must sign this policy agreeing to comply with all terms of this policy and include a signed copy with list rental request.
- Requests shall be limited to a one-time use only for the specified product or service. The List Renter shall not copy, store or reproduce the rented NFDA list in any manner or medium, nor allow such action to occur, nor transfer the rented list to any other entity or person except for the purposes of the one-time mailing. All use or reproduction outside that approved for the one-time mailing is strictly prohibited. Violators of this provision will be subject to suit for damages, and all further list rental requests will be denied.
- List Renters must allow seven working days for review of request and processing.
- The membership list contains the primary contact for each NFDA-member main and branch location. It is provided as an email file attachment in a comma-separated value (CSV) format. Labels are not available.
- The product or service sought to be promoted by the List Renter must be of professional value to NFDA members. NFDA may deny a list rental request at its sole discretion.
- NFDA retains any and all rights of copyright in any and all media that it holds or is entitled to hold in its Membership List; any person or organization that has violated NFDA copyrights in its Membership List will not be granted permission to rent NFDA member lists under the terms of this policy or any other terms, and NFDA reserves the right to seek additional remedies available to it under the law from any person or organization that violates NFDA copyrights in its Membership List.