How much does a booth cost?
View Booth Rates
I just purchased a booth – now what?
What is included in price of my booth?
Your booth includes:
- An 8ft back drape
- 3ft side drapes
- 3 Free Booth Rep Badges per 100 sq. ft
- Pre- and post-convention attendee mailing list
- Free Expo-Only passes (link form) for your customers.
Booth furnishings, carpet, labor, electricity, AV, are not included. These and other items will be available to purchase through the Exhibitor Services Manual.
Beware of third-party companies claiming to offer access to convention attendee or vendor contact information lists, or exclusive deals or expo specials on behalf of NFDA. The NFDA does not engage or endorse any such providers, and interaction with these parties may place you at risk. Legitimate offers will arrive directly from an authorized NFDA communication outlet, advertising agency, or staff member. If you feel you’ve been the victim of such a transaction, submit a report to the Federal Trade Commission at https://reportfraud.ftc.gov
Are furnishings necessary? Can I bring my own furnishings?
- Flooring in your booth is required; booth furnishings are your decision. You are welcome to bring your own flooring and furnishings.
All flooring must be laid by 2 p.m. Sunday, October 17, 2021 or GES will carpet it for you and you will be charged.
How many badges do I receive?
- You will receive 3 badges per 100 sq ft. If you need additional badges, you may purchase them at the Registration desk for $70 each. If you lose your badge the replacement cost is $70 and may be purchased at the Registration desk.
When is Move-In/Move-Out? When may I set up in the hall?
- Friday, October 15 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (Overtime applies after 4 p.m. for union workers)
- Saturday, October 16 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Sunday, October 17 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
You can get into the hall at 8 a.m, a badge is needed for entry. The doors to the hall lock at 4 p.m. You are welcome to stay later than 4 p.m.; however, once you leave for any reason, you will not be allowed back in. Prepare to take all necessary items needed for set up. When moving in you can use your own ladders and hand tool for set-up. If power tools are needed, you must hire labor. We do not allow any set-up on Monday morning. If extenuating circumstances develop, please contact the Business Development Team.
- Wednesday, October 20 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Thursday, October 21 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.* (Carriers MUST be checked in by 8:00 a.m.)
*All exhibitor materials must be removed by 12 p.m. on Thursday, October 21.
No exhibits shall be dismantled or any packing done before the final closing hour of the exhibition.
When is the Expo open?
The expo floor is open during the following days/times:
- Monday, October 18: 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 19: 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 20: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Are shipping discounts available?
- NFDA’s member benefit agreement with PartnerShip is available to exhibitors! Take advantage of special pricing with discounts up to 27% off FedEx small package rates and up to 70% off freight shipping rates. As an NFDA exhibitor, you’re also eligible for shipping discounts throughout the year on FedEx small package shipments, PartnerShip LTL freight carriers and trade show shipping to other shows. Call 800.599.2902 for your free, no-obligation quote today!
Are meeting rooms available?
- If would like to reserve a room for a meeting or reception, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
What is the First-Time Exhibitors Reception?
- The First-Time Exhibitor Reception is a chance for all First Timers to meet and be welcomed by the NFDA Expo staff as well as meet and become familiar with the Exhibitor Advisory Committee!
How can I stay on top of things?
- The Deadline Checklist is a necessary tool in staying on top of critical due dates and keeping yourself informed of all the expo has to offer. We suggest you review this document early and add all important dates to your outlook calendar. Click here for important deadline information.
Are there additional ways to promote myself/my product?
- The Promotional Opportunities form will explain the other ways to get involved, and get your products a bit more attention. Also, be sure to attend the various parties for networking opportunities! Remember to bring your business cards!
Do you have webinars leading up to the show?
- Yes, we have several. Specifically, you'll want to join us for a review of the GES Exhibitor Services Manual, complete with a Q&A session with the expert. Please watch your emails for the schedule.
What if I run into issues on the floor during convention?
- Please reach out to one of the Expo floor staff in the blue shirts. We’d be more than happy to assist any way we can. You are also welcome to visit the Registration Desk and request one of us stop by your booth.
Is there a dress code when exhibiting?
- There is no set dress code, however always keep in mind it’s important to Dress for Success! Also, it is highly recommended you wear good, comfortable shoes.
What am I allowed to attend?
- General session and workshop access is included with all Full Convention, Student and Exhibitor Badges. Simply show your badge to gain entry. Expo-only Badges are valid for the exhibit floor only. Visit registration to purchase general session/workshop badges. You must bring both your badge and event ticket for entry into ticketed events.
When does hotel registration open?
Hotel registration opens July 1, 2021.