I just purchased a booth – now what?
- Stay up to date on the Deadline Checklist and watch for early discounts
- Registration and Hotels open July 1.
- Booth furnishings and other services may be purchased online through the Exhibitor Services Manual.
What is included in price of my booth?
Your booth includes:
- An 8ft back drape
- 3ft side drapes
- 3 Free Booth Rep Badges per 100 sq. ft
- Pre- and post-convention attendee mailing list
- Free Expo-Only passes (link form) for your customers.
Booth furnishings, carpet, labor, electric, AV, are not included. To purchase these and other items, click on the button below to access the Exhibitor Services Manual.
Exhibitor Services Manual
Are furnishings necessary? Can I bring my own furnishings?
- Flooring in your booth is required; booth furnishings are your decision. You are welcome to bring your own flooring and furnishings.
All flooring must be laid by 2 p.m. Sunday, October 18, 2020 or GES will carpet it for you and you will be charged.
How many badges do I receive?
- You will receive 3 badges per 100 sq ft. If you need additional badges, you may purchase them at the Registration desk for $70 each. If you lose your badge the replacement cost is $70 and may be purchased at the Registration desk.
When is Move-In/Move-Out? When may I set up in the hall?
- Friday, October 16 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (Overtime applies after 4 p.m. for union workers)
- Saturday, October 17 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Sunday, October 18 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
You can get into the hall at 8 a.m, a badge is needed for entry. The doors to the hall lock at 4 p.m. You are welcome to stay later than 4 p.m.; however once you leave for any reason, you will not be allowed back in. Prepare to take all necessary items needed for set up. When moving in you can use your own ladders and hand tool for set-up. If power tools are needed, you must hire labor. We do not allow any set-up on Monday morning. If extenuating circumstances develop, please contact the Business Development Team.
- Wednesday, October 21 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Thursday, October 22 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.* (Carriers MUST be checked in by 8:00 a.m.)
*All exhibitor materials must be removed by 12 p.m. on Thursday, October 21.
No exhibits shall be dismantled or any packing done before the final closing hour of the exhibition.
Are shipping discounts available?
- NFDA’s member benefit agreement with PartnerShip is available to exhibitors! Take advantage of special pricing with discounts up to 27% off FedEx small package rates and up to 70% off freight shipping rates. As an NFDA exhibitor, you’re also eligible for shipping discounts throughout the year on FedEx small package shipments, PartnerShip LTL freight carriers and trade show shipping to other shows. Call 800.599.2902 for your free, no-obligation quote today!
Are meeting rooms available?
- If would like to reserve a room for a meeting or reception, contact us via email at email@example.com. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
What is the First-Time Exhibitors Reception?
- The First-Time Exhibitor Reception is a chance for all First Timers to meet and be welcomed by the NFDA Expo staff as well as meet and become familiar with the Exhibitor Advisory Committee!
How can I stay on top of things?
- The Deadline Checklist is a necessary tool in staying on top of critical due dates and keeping yourself informed of all the expo has to offer. We suggest you review this document early and add all important dates to your outlook calendar. Click here for important deadline information.
Are there additional ways to promote myself/my product?
- The Promotional Opportunities form will explain the other ways to get involved, and get your products a bit more attention. Also, be sure to attend the various parties for networking opportunities! Remember to bring your business cards!
Do you have webinars leading up to the show?
- Yes, we have several. Specifically, you'll want to join us for a review of the GES Exhibitor Services Manual, complete with a Q&A session with the expert. Please watch your emails for the schedule.
What if I run into issues on the floor during convention?
- Please reach out to one of the Expo floor staff in the blue shirts. We’d be more than happy to assist any way we can. You are also welcome to visit the Registration Desk and request one of us stop by your booth.
Is there a dress code when exhibiting?
- There is no set dress code, however always keep in mind it’s important to Dress for Success! Also, it is highly recommended you wear good, comfortable shoes.
What am I allowed to attend?
- General session and workshop access is included with all Full Convention, Student and Exhibitor Badges. Simply show your badge to gain entry. Expo-only Badges are valid for the exhibit floor only. Visit registration to purchase general session/workshop badges. You must bring both your badge and event ticket for entry into ticketed events.