Who can be an Associate Member?
Associate Membership is open only to companies that have been NFDA business partners for the past two consecutive years (as one or more of the following: advertiser, exhibitor, sponsor), that are not otherwise eligible for membership in NFDA. Associate Members are evaluated annually to ensure that eligibility criteria are met.
How much is an Associate Membership?
Associate Membership dues are determined the same way in which all other dues categories are determined. The Board of Directors establishes dues for all membership categories on an annual basis and publishes a schedule of dues each year. Membership dues are based on a calendar-year cycle.
What are the benefits of an Associate Membership?
The primary benefit is the validation of your close and supportive affiliation with the world’s leading funeral service association. Additional benefits include:
- Associate Member logo
- 3 extra points for booth selection
- Select NFDA data and reports
- Member rates from Heartland credit card processing and other select Endorsed Providers
- Discount Advantage programs
- The Director magazine for the primary contact
- Digital version of The Director for the primary contact
- NFDA Bulletin for the primary contact
- Memorial Business Journal for the primary contact
- Identified as Associate Member in NFDA Supplier Directory
- And more!
Please note: Associate membership is a valued partnership between NFDA and industry suppliers, but it is not an endorsement of product or service.
How does the application process work?
Any company that has been an NFDA business partner for the past two consecutive years (advertiser, exhibitor, sponsor) may become an Associate Member by making a written application to NFDA and agreeing, as a condition of membership, to comply with the NFDA Bylaws and Code of Business Conduct. Each Associate Member shall designate to NFDA a contact who owns or is employed by the Associate Member.
Download the Associate Member Application